As a Registered Intern of the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists under the supervision of Annette Shore, MA, ATR-BC, ATCS, NCC, LPC, I will abide by its Code of Ethics. You have the right to be informed of psychological treatment services being offered to you, risks it may entail, and the right to be involved in planning your treatment goals, interventions and alternatives. Additionally you have the right to request or refuse any treatment intervention, to be informed about the possible length of your treatment, and the right to discontinue at any time.
You also have the right to privacy and confidentiality while receiving services except in the
By law, I must:
1) Report suspected child abuse
2) Report imminent danger to self or others
3) Report information required in court proceedings or by client’s insurance company or other relevant agencies (e.g. custody situations).
4) Provide information concerning licensee case consultation or supervision
5) In addition, I must provide information in cases in the occurrence of a lawsuit against me.
I appreciate the opportunity to work with you. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding your therapeutic process please let me know. I am eager to collaborate with you regarding how to best be of service to you.